Team Uniform Ordering Info
The online store is now open for DBC Race Team uniform. New orders will be placed on about a monthly basis. Below are general instructions for ordering a team kit.
Voler online store
- All ordering is online. DBC Race Team members will be notified through the Team email list, along with a deadline for placing your order and a delivery date.
- You will pay for your order in full via credit card, when you place your order.
- All members must race in the full kit for the current year. This means tops and bottoms, including long sleeve jerseys. It is okay to train in older kits.
- If you would like to understand all the options for Voler clothing it is best to review the Full Custom Product catalog before (or while) visting the Voler online store. The catalog provides a very detailed description of each clothing item than you will find in the online store.
Instructions for ordering:
- Go to Voler online store.
- Create a "New Account" or log on using your existing account. Once you log in, click on "Get Started" to begin your order.
- Choose your items and options from the Like Item categories.
- When you are finished, open your shopping cart and carefully review your items. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. When you have confirmed your order, continue to the secure checkout.
- After your order is processed, you will receive an e-mail order confirmation for your records.
- After the deadline, you will not be able to modify your order.
- Uniforms will be delivered directly to your mailing address. Socks will be distributed at team meetings or by contacting the Uniform Coordinator.
- Questions? Please contact Uniform Coordinator.