Team Uniform Ordering Info
The online store is now open for 2012 DBC Race Team uniform. Ordering for the 2012 uniform will begin in October. The final deadline for ordering is 24 October 2011. Below are general instructions for ordering a team kit.
All members other than Juniors and E45s
- All ordering is online. When orders are open, DBC Race Team members will be notified through the Team email list, along with a deadline for placing your order and a delivery date.
- You will pay for your order in full via credit card, when you place your order.
- Only current members of DBC (Race Team or general club) may order team clothing.
- All members must race in the full 2012 kit. This means tops and bottoms, including long sleeve jerseys. It is okay to train in older kits.
- Contact the Junior Coordinator to order your uniform.
- If you have any questions about which options to choose, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions
Instructions for ordering:
- Go to Voler online store when ordering is open (link and ordering period will be announced on the Team email list).
- Create a "New Account" or log on using your existing account. Once you log in, click on "Get Started" to begin your order.
- Choose your items and options from the Like Item categories.
- When you are finished, open your shopping cart and carefully review your items. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. When you have confirmed your order, continue to the secure checkout.
- After your order is processed, you will receive an e-mail order confirmation for your records.
- After the deadline, you will not be able to modify your order.
- Uniforms will be delivered directly to your mailing address. Socks will be distributed at team meetings or by contacting the Uniform Coordinator.
- You must be a current member of the DBC (Race Team or general club) to place an order.
- Questions? If you don't find the answer in the FAQ, please contact Doug.