How to join the email lists
The DBC Racing Team hosts two types of e-mail lists — Community and Private. The Community List is open to the public, but you must be subscribed in order to post a message. The Private lists are open only to people currenty racing with DBC Race Team.
The Community List is open to the public (you must be subscribed in order to post a message). To join, click on the link below, or contact the Community List coordinator:
All email lists other than the Community list are private. To join one, you must:
- Be a DBC member and be racing for DBC this season (see Join the Team for requirements). List subscriptions must be approved by the list coordinator.
- If you recently joined DBC (it may take up to six weeks for your application to be processed), send a message to the webmaster and let him know when you submitted your DBC membership form and fee.
- Also, let the webmaster know which mailing lists you'd like to be on.
- BMX (Coordinator — Shawn Miller)
- CX (Cyclocross, Coordinator — Shawn Miller)
- Elite1-2 (Coordinator — Michael Claudio)
- Elite3 (Coordinator — Mike Gonzales)
- Elite4 (Coordinator — Vacant)
- Elite5 (Coordinator — vacant)
- Juniors (Coordinators — Kristen Hill)
- Masters 35+ (Coordinator — Mike Gonzales)
- Masters 45+ (Coordinators Rod Fernandez)
- MTB (Mountain bike, Coordinator — Jim Pavlichek)
- Team (Coordinator — John Steggall)
- Womens (Coordinator — Jill Bowlus)